Monday, January 28, 2013

Dreadlocks

For all you guys that are wondering what have i done to my hair ...
These are dreadlocks

Dreadlocks,  also called locksrasta dreads, or Jata. are matted coils of hair. 

Additionally, leaving long hair to its own devices by not brushing or cutting the hair will encourage it to tangle together as it grows, leading to twisted, matted ropes of hair known as dreadlocks. The latter method is typically referred to as the neglect, natural, or freeform method. A common misconception is that those who have dreadlocks do not wash their hair, but this is not true ! I wash my hair twice a week, and my dreads still, ROCK . 
A lot of people don't like dreadlocks and think that they are dirty, but i don't care. I like them . They show who i really am . 

No comments:

Post a Comment