Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OOTD |Casual Look on a Sunny Autumn Day|

 
Yeap it's fall ! Everything is dying and yet still looks so beautiful. Leaves have just started to fall out and make the ground look gold-ish :p  So 13th October was a sunny day . It wasn't very cold and it wasn't very hot, it was the perfect day to go out and make some pictures ! 


And... Also to make my first OOTD (Outfit of the day ) video .  So, hopefully i will be starting to make a lot of new videos soon, so please check out my video and let me know what you think ! 

XOXO 

PS. Don't forget to be strong and have an amazing day ! ♥


Here are some pics for you guys








                                                 
                                                 HERE IS THE VIDEO ! 

                                   

9 comments:

  1. great look! following you now please follow me back..:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly styled outfit, I love it!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Keisi!
    Eshte hera e pare qe ndeshem me blogun tend...sapo kam hapur nje blog edhe une dhe dalengandale po perballem edhe une me kete bote te re. Gjithsesi doja te te thoja qe ky fustan qe ke zgjedhur per kete outfit me pelqen shume edhe pse kjo ngjyre ka qene ngjyra e 2013-es. Ottima scelta!!! Jetoj ne Itali prej disa vitesh dhe per kete arsye te kerkoj ndjese nqse te shkruaj ne shume gjuhe.
    Komplimente per blogun tend. Po te kesh deshire mund te ndiqemi bashke ne FB, Bloglovin apo Google +...Let me know.
    Ciao, Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete