Thursday, August 28, 2014

| Only Wear Designer |

             

Hey my lovely friends ! 

It's been a long time since I have last posted on my blog, but I've been on total rest on my vacations :D THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SUMMER ! 
This a simple, sporty casual outfit that I wear on a simple day out with my friends. I usually don't say the place where I get my clothes but I think that I will now on. This simple dress I have bought  it online  on Dorothy Perkins . Also the white snickers I have bought them online on DP . I really like this outfit because it's so comfy and yet pretty ! 
I will be posting more often now on, so keep in touch guys ! If you follow me let me know, so I can follow you right back
XOXO 
I wish you all the best and I hope you are enjoying summer !
LOVE





9 comments:

  1. superrrrrrrrrrrrr me pelqqejne shume shijet e tua :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sunglasses :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tshirt, that made me laugh. It's so cute!
    Lovely post, Katie x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii
    We love your blog! We are already following you!
    how would you like to follow eachother?

    www.hishersfashion.blogspot.com

    xx
    Mo & ikram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving the SHIRT
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look!
    If you follow my blog, I will follow yours :)
    Observedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete