Friday, September 18, 2015

Dresslink Jumpsuit

Hello my dear friends. It has been a while since I  did my last post. I have been enjoying summer and now I am back with tons of new things to share. I will make some posts from my summer vacations for all of you to see.

This post is about a purchase I made online at Dresslink.com  and I decided to share it with you guys.
I am in love with this blue jumpsuit. It is made out of chiffon and polyester and it is very comfortable  to wear on a summer night. 
The girl in the photos is my dearest friend , who loved the jumpsuit so I wanted her to pose for this post.   

Click the photo to view it on the page
 

Click the photo to view it on the page




Click the photo to view it on the page



Also I bought these glasses







I will make some other posts about my days this summer and you take a better look at my glasses :D 

Wish you all the best
Love , Peace , Happiness 
xoxo
Keisi 


6 comments:

  1. Cool look :) I love it ;)

    Can you follow me back? I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/white-and-brown-set.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really lovely in this jumpsuit :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look cute in this jumpsuit. Thanks for the visit.Do you want to follow each other on instagram? let me know.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! Wonderful!

    kiss, kiss

    Telmíssima

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks pretty !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete